EXPLORE THE FEATURES
The Wee Waa Airport Hangar was severely damaged and blown out of plumb during a tornado and planes stored in the hangar were blown over. The steel hangar had to be plumbed up and straightened.
- Some of the roof has been blown off during the tornado.
- The damaged panels needed to be Removed.
- We began the removal using cherry pickers and cranes.
- Installation of the new rolled corrugated metal roof.
- Both automatic doors had to be rebuilt.
- The external corrugated sheets to the hangar replaced.