EXPLORE THE FEATURES
Factory building was damaged and Ring Group was contracted to rectify it. The building was stripped out and internal surfaces repaired or replaced.
- Doors were removed and holes cut in between the offices on the exiting partitioning.
- Carpets were badly damaged by water and replaced during the renovation.
- Existing ceiling tiles and lights were taped up and the air conditioning ducting was disabled.
- A new ceiling and fresh coat of paint makes a difference.
- Renovated New kitchenette and linoleum.
- Renovated new kitchenette and linoleum.
- New ceiling tiles, flooring, blinds and painted.
- Air conditioning was replaced.